Terms and Use
Marriagearrangements.com is a web site provided and operated by Gravity Informatics Pvt. Ltd.. Any access to or user of this web site is subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions as appearing hereinafter and the terms and conditions contained in the policy documents appended hereto and appearing hereinafter in the form of highlighted headings denoting the web-pages containing the detailed terms and conditions under the said headings. The customer/user is expected to read the terms and conditions contained in web pages under the highlighted headings. Any access/user of this web site would be taken as the express acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth hereinafter, by the customer/user who shall be bound by the same and the modifications, revisions and amendments thereof which Marriagearrangements.com may undertake at any moment of time hereafter by updating this posting. Such revised/modified/amended terms and conditions will take effect as of the date of posting.
1) Customer/user understands and expressly agrees that all information in the text form or graphics appearing on or contained in this web site, all programmes, processes of access/user, procedures of registration/ordering etc., web-page designs and layouts are the exclusive intellectual property of Marriagearrangements.com. The customer/user further understands and agrees that the software used on this site is either the exclusive intellectual property of Marriagearrangements.com or licensed to Marriagearrangements.com. The customer/user has read terms and conditions contained in the web-page under Site Contents, Ownership and Use Restrictions containing the ownership of the contents and the restrictions subject to which the contents of this web site may be used by the customer/user. The customer/user agrees to be bound by the said terms and conditions and further agrees to not to use the contents except to the extent and in the manner permitted by the provisions of Site Contents, Ownership and Use Restrictions.
2) The trademarks, logos and service marks, displayed on this web site are registered and unregistered trademarks of Marriagearrangements.com and other content suppliers. Nothing contained on this web site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use the trademarks displayed on this web site without the written permission of Marriagearrangements.com or such third party that may own the trademarks displayed on this web site.
3) The submissions of any comments, feed-back, reviews messages, creative/original suggestions, ideas, concepts of marketing plans or any other material whether in the form of the text, software, sound, music, photographs, graphics, videos by the customer/user, whether by electronic mail or otherwise, shall be subject to the terms and conditions contained in the web-page under Customer / User Submissions. The customer/user has read the terms and conditions contained in the web page under Customer / User Submissions containing the manner of submissions, the ownership and/or intellectual property rights of such submissions, restrictions on submissions and warranties and indemnities attached with such submissions subject to which the submissions may be made by the customer/user. The customer/user agrees to be bound by the said terms and conditions.
4) Marriagearrangements.com does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content submitted by other customers/users or endorse any opinions expressed by them and any reliance on such material by any customer/user would be entirely at the risk of customers/users relying on such material. Further, since Marriagearrangements.com does not screen communications in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring material submitted by other customers/users, Marriagearrangements.com shall not be responsible or liable for any such content which may in any manner offend the feelings of the customer/user relying on such material or reading the same.
5) Marriagearrangements.com provides portals on which vendor's may be contacted for order/purchase/subscribe the products & services by the customer/user. Marriagearrangements.com does not undertake any responsibility nor shall be responsible for the quality or merchantability of the goods purchased and/or ordered or services subscribed through this web site. Marriagearrangements.com does not undertake any responsibility for any goods that may be purchased by any customer/user or any services that may be subscribed to by any customer/user through the portals on this web site and Marriagearrangements.com shall not be responsible for any defect in the goods purchased or deficiency in services obtained or any restrictive or unfair trade practice of the Vendor whose goods are purchased or whose services are subscribed from this web site. Marriagearrangements.com shall not be responsible for any delay in delivery of goods or the providing of services or the quality of the same.
The customer/user has read the terms and conditions appearing under the heading Use of Customer Information and agrees to be bound by the same.
The customer/user understands and agrees that the prices of products displayed on the portals on this web site are the vendors suggested retail prices. Similarly, the availability of the products is based on the vendors' inputs. The prices of availability of the products are subject to the terms and conditions contained in the web page under the heading Prices / Availability Policy.The customer/user has read the Prices / Availability Policy and agrees to be bound by the same.
7) In accessing this web site the customer/user shall not impersonate any other person or misrepresent affiliation with any person or organization. The customer/user shall further not access the web site to obtain a list of other customers/users of the web site or access or use any secure or non-public areas of the web site without authorization or frame or link to the web site. Marriagearrangements.com reserves the right to remove content, expel such customers/users and prevent their further access to the web site for violating these terms and conditions or the law.
8) The contents of this web site may have errors and may be inaccurate. Marriagearrangements.com does not warranty or guarantee that its contents are accurate and error-free. Marriagearrangements.com does not warranty that the functional aspects of the web site will be error free or that this web site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. The use of this web site by the customer/user is subject to the provisions contained in the web pages under the headings of Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer of Liability which the customer/user has read and understood and agrees to be bound by.
Marriagearrangements.com has no intention of collecting personally-identifiable information (name, address, telephone number, or email address) from children (individuals under the age of 18) online and using the information for marketing purposes. Where appropriate, SOL will specifically instruct children not to submit such information on SOL web site.
Marriagearrangements.com may collect information from customer/user that are not personally identifiable, including the visitor's operating system, browser, domain name, and the specific web pages on the this web site that are accessed or visited. Marriagearrangements.com only collects this information in the aggregate, and only uses it to improve this web site. The customer/user on being requested to provide such information would extend all co-operation in providing accurate and time by information.
Marriagearrangements.com informs customers/users that when they visit this web site, Marriagearrangements.com may store some information on the customer/user's computer in the form of a COOKIE or similar file. These files allow Marriagearrangements.com to tailor a Web site to reflect a customer's listed or historical preferences. Most web browsers allow web users to exercise control over such files on their computers by erasing them, or notifying the user when such a file is stored. Marriagearrangements.com customers/users are requested to refer to their browser's instructions to learn about those functions.
Marriagearrangements.com controls and operates this web site from its offices in Ludhiana (Punjab), India. Customer/users accessing the web site from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws, keeping in mind that access to our Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If any portion of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable law to the greatest extent possible and the remainder of the provisions shall remain in full force and effect. Any cause of action that the customer/user may have with respect to this web site must be commenced within one year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred. These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The Courts at New Delhi alone shall have the exclusive territorial jurisdiction to entertain any legal action or proceeding relating to access to, or use of, this web site or our Content, and customer/user hereby agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.
The customer/user may receive a password in connection with use of this web site. The customer/user will be responsible to maintain the confidentially of the password and account, and will be solely responsible for all activities that occur under such password and account.